#24 Episode "Stay Productive so You Can Do MORE of What you Love!"
But as a Christian if you look at your productivity as a way to maximize your time so that you can spend time with the people you care about and fulfill the plans God has for you - then staying productive will be something that you love to do - I call this kind of productivity - “enjoyable productivity!” - it is encouraging, energizing, and helps you get things done!
The best fuel for any productivity and especially for “enjoyable productivity” is to...
Know your WHY!
Let me break WHY down into 3 categories
- WHY for tasks & chores
- What is a task vs a chore
- Link It Twice - Ask yourself twice “Why?”
- What is a project or big assignment
- Link it Three Times - Ask yourself three times - “Why?”
- What is a Passion Project or God-given dream
- Link it As Many Times As it takes to Get to your core Why?
Because ultimately, as a Christian whatever you do should bless someone
Examples... Vacuuming the house; working on a proposal, doing your homework, paying bills, starting that business that you always dreamed of; - PEOPLE are blessed.
So, once you know WHY you are doing whatever it is that you are doing - you are...
- More apt to keep doing it.
- Enjoy doing it more
- You see the connection that people have to whatever it is that you are doing!
Make Your ALL Small - Get Organized Mini-Course - online 4 week mini-course
Learn how to...
- Create white-space at the bottom of your email inboxes
- Conquer cabinet organization in a matter of minutes
- Create filing systems that buy back office space and time
- Includes downloadable tools like my Name the Day! Display cards that help you remember what to focus on including Scriptures that bring peace in your place.
#1 Productivity Tip FREE Downloadable Meet with Yourself Guide & Checklist
Freedom Filer - Discount Code AMBER2
Bonus Tip - Learn how to encourage others and yourself along the way with
Episode # 7 Give Yourself a High FIVE!”
Subscribe & R Freedom Filer
FreedomFiler is a simple system for organizing your documents
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.