When I am recording this it is May and summer is just around the corner. But no matter when you are listening to this episode a new season is coming your way - and with a new season it is always good to refresh the plans in our lives.
What do I mean by refresh?
Have you ever fluffed a pillow or shaken a rug?
be Inspired with a story from my childhood and learn to...
Shake it; Loosen it; Lighten it; & Drop the weight of Planning & Productivity Overwhelm!
I am going to give you 4 Refreshing Summer Planning Tips - but these can be applied to any new season. Join me as I share in depth about how to use these 4 Tips to refresh your planning:
1. PRAY - learn a simple approach to how to take prayers to action
(reference) “A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,” ~ Proverbs 1:5 NKJV
2. PURGE - learn how I purge four times a year to be productive
Melissa is a soccer mom who helps a soccer organization in her community. But beyond her volunteer time in her community Melissa also takes care of her family, and helps her elderly parents. She home schools her children and manages her house. Melissa is like you and I - she is a “go-getter” - but even Melissa can become overwhelmed with home and office projects
I want to encourage Melissa and all of us that we can enjoy life while getting things done when we do not try to do it “ALL” at once. When we trade in B I G plate portion projects for “bite-sized” productivity we can make our “ALL” “small” which helps us to bENCOURAGEd Today!
Today, we are going to talk about one of my favorite Make Your ALL Small - “bite-sized” tips...Name the Day! - But before I begin let’s define what a Chore is.
We can overcomplicate what we need to accomplish. - Either we over do it or under do it. Either way it becomes complicated because we add or subtract from the very thing we are trying to complete. You know what I mean...
Remember that time when the garage needed cleaned? We all do - whether it was a garage, vehicle, office - pick a space. And more than likely it went one of these two ways:
1. Make your all STALL… You went to open the door to the garage and thought, “Where do I begin?” So you started moving things around, looked in boxes, looked at your watch, and said things like, “Who really needs a place to park their car? The car does not pay its’ portion of the mortgage. It does not deserve a roof.” The decision had been made - to live with the garage the way that it was, because it could STALL until another day.
2. Make your all TALL… You decided this was your next project, so you called a meeting with your family, the...
On today's episode I recap...
Review Preview - my #1 Productivity Tip!
Learn where it came from, what it does, and how you can apply it effectively in your life!
Bonus tip - Interview your boss, minister, or organization leader - always be ready with at least one question that you can ask so that you can gain knowledge from those who mentor you.
- It allows you to stop planning and begin to Generate a Plan - which helps you fulfill the plans that God has for you.
- It consolidates a 30-45 minute weekly meeting with yourself that reviews your previous week inlight of Scriptures and God's plans for your life and previews your upcoming week as you sync your To Do List, Thank You List, and calendar/planner
Have you ever heard of the phrase “Jack of all trades, but a master of none?”
While it is important to be able to adapt to situations, projects, and responsibilities the more that we streamline our lives the more we can experience what I call...
We all have different gifts and talents as well as strengths, but what happens when we are able to maximize our strengths in a way that we flex them in multiple areas of our lives?
What happens is “enjoyable productivity!”
My guest today has done just that - by streamlining passion!
- she identified her passion and pursues it in many if not all of the areas of her life.
being crowned Mrs. Nashville
On this episode Rachel Pope,and I discuss how to “Streamline Your Passion”
Because no matter what your passion is or what your strengths may be when you streamline your passion it helps you to...
be Inspired, be Productive, be Fulfilled ~...
Okay project seekers -
Are you stuck wondering what you should be spending your time, resources, and money doing?
Oftentimes, we do not know where to begin when it comes to our…
Scroll to the bottom of this post to listen!
What I mean by “Project Productivity” is…
MORE THAN those daily; weekly; monthly chores in our lives
Projects that help us develop our hobbies
Where do these meaningful projects come from?
They begin with our PASSION!
This is why it is so important to “Do Your Passion!”
Join me and my guest...
Ashley Merrill - Founder of Mama Merrill’s Herbal Formulas, LLC
(LINKS BELOW) - as we share tips like…
When you “Do Your Passion!” you begin to fulfill the plans God has for you so you can bENCOURAGEd Today!...