Melissa is a soccer mom who helps a soccer organization in her community. But beyond her volunteer time in her community Melissa also takes care of her family, and helps her elderly parents. She home schools her children and manages her house. Melissa is like you and I - she is a “go-getter” - but even Melissa can become overwhelmed with home and office projects
I want to encourage Melissa and all of us that we can enjoy life while getting things done when we do not try to do it “ALL” at once. When we trade in B I G plate portion projects for “bite-sized” productivity we can make our “ALL” “small” which helps us to bENCOURAGEd Today!
Today, we are going to talk about one of my favorite Make Your ALL Small - “bite-sized” tips...Name the Day! - But before I begin let’s define what a Chore is.
We can overcomplicate what we need to accomplish. - Either we over do it or under do it. Either way it becomes complicated because we add or subtract from the very thing we are trying to complete. You know what I mean...
Remember that time when the garage needed cleaned? We all do - whether it was a garage, vehicle, office - pick a space. And more than likely it went one of these two ways:
1. Make your all STALL… You went to open the door to the garage and thought, “Where do I begin?” So you started moving things around, looked in boxes, looked at your watch, and said things like, “Who really needs a place to park their car? The car does not pay its’ portion of the mortgage. It does not deserve a roof.” The decision had been made - to live with the garage the way that it was, because it could STALL until another day.
2. Make your all TALL… You decided this was your next project, so you called a meeting with your family, the...
How do I fulfill the plans that God has for me?
First - checkout Episode #15 "Develop These 6 Abilities to Launch Any Project"
But after you have discovered what you were made to do - I hear this question a lot -
“Amber, where do I begin to fulfill the plans that God has for me?”
bENCOURAGEd Today, because the answer to this question is simpler than you think!
- Begin to fulfill the plans that God has for you by sowing your gifts to others.
YES! By sowing you will start growing - you will begin to develop your God-given gifts.
This is why I have invited two of my friends who understand this principle and who have and continue to…. “Sow to Grow”!
Greg and Wa'Lisa Smith have been singers, songwriters, and musicians for many years! They own their own Production company - G&W Media Productions (Link Below), where they produce and assist in distribution of mostly indie artists. They also write and record their own music, and...
On today's episode I recap...
Review Preview - my #1 Productivity Tip!
Learn where it came from, what it does, and how you can apply it effectively in your life!
Bonus tip - Interview your boss, minister, or organization leader - always be ready with at least one question that you can ask so that you can gain knowledge from those who mentor you.
- It allows you to stop planning and begin to Generate a Plan - which helps you fulfill the plans that God has for you.
- It consolidates a 30-45 minute weekly meeting with yourself that reviews your previous week inlight of Scriptures and God's plans for your life and previews your upcoming week as you sync your To Do List, Thank You List, and calendar/planner
This is it! My first episode of bENCOURAGEd Today Podcast - where I share productivity tips to help you fulfill the plans God has for you!
Scroll to the bottom of this post to listen!
In this episode I share…
I also share 2 Bonus Productivity Tips…